Wednesday, November 02, 2005

051102 Lesbian robots have sex during class

If anyone had told me that one day I would go to class and see lesbian robots have sex I would have laughed. No longer will I dare such a thought. Those of you who know me know that I am no prude nor bigot but there is an odd feeling creeping in my mind. Why the hell am I paying for this? It was a student playing videos for the instructor today as he wasn't there. Maybe we could cut spending by not paying instructors for the classes they do not teach? At least the video improved my morale for the day. I was pretty upset this morning after I found the lid of the pot I cooked curry in on top of the microwave this morning. Curry in my tummy is good, curry on the microwave is a greasy, sticky mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home