Thursday, April 20, 2006

Adventures in Newspapering

So we worked at the paper last night. All was well until I pointed out to our esteemed Sports editor that a jump was wrong. Turns out that the jump is right. The entire sports page was wrong. Good times followed. People freaking out. Angry phone calls from the printer. I suggested the sacrificing of a virgin reporter to appease the gods of journalism but the idea didn’t seem to gain much traction outside of the editorial board. The end result? I got to bed at 1 a.m. I got up at my regular 6 a.m. and treated myself to fried eggs which considering that I have a 0800 swim class was not my brightest idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home