Sunday, May 21, 2006

Grad update, I need FR 213

Alright, so I was "missing" a French 213 with a C+ or better class. It didn't come through the advising office that I am a native speaker. After all I only tested out of 400 level French classes. Clearly I needed to take a lower division course in it. Turns out that as usual in bureaucracies my challenge test results had been ... lost. Thankfully the foreign language chair, Dr. Krause, readily accepted my claim that I am a native speaker and waived the requirement. The anguish caused by this event probably took a good year out of my top end. Seriously, FR 213...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like fighting school bureaucracy to really make your week, neh?

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sgt. B. said...

Indeed. It often feels like talking to a wall.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home