Monday, January 07, 2008

My PCC, My ASS

No seriously. Nine months ago I signed up to be a PCC student so I could take occasional night classes. I didn't get around to actually signing up for a class until last night. At whihc point the online login told me that my username had expired because I hadn't used it in more than a year, which couldn't be since I signed up in March.
So today I called PCC, three times, to get my password reset. I had to wait for 30 minutes on hold. Thank whatever deity you subsribe to for cellphones, as I was able to jam mine by the E-brake with the speakerphone on as I drove home. I do have to say that radio is better than the muzak crap they played.
Eventually a very helpful lady come on the line, exactly 30 minutes after I had called them, and set me up in a matter of seconds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home