Monday, March 12, 2007

Ups and downs

On the down side I got screwed at work. Not physically. By the admin pogs, as usual. I was doing a school trip and was supposed to go back to the yard between drop-off and pick up. Traffic was so bad this morning in our fair city (don’t be mad car-talk) that it took me an hour to reach my destination. I figured an hour to the shop, an hour back to the park and I would only get a fifteen minutes break. So I just stayed put and pulled out the economist. When I got back to the shop they told me that I could only count 30 minutes for each trip I didn’t do, no matter what the reality on the street was. I should have driven…
Yesterday I finished the diagnostic test in my GRE workbook. 22/30 for both sections. I have a lot of work ahead of me if I want to be a contender for grade school. Mostly since I want those people to look at my app and then start throwing money at me. If you read this and have anything to do with admission at Columbia please be nice and contact me.
On the plus side I am applying to a job in Seaside to a paper whose editor I have met. Keep your fingers crossed…

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home